Coalition for Kids is committed to empower children and families in Josephine County to thrive.
We accomplish this by:
- Operating a Family Resource Center that provides easier access to
a variety of services for children and families and reduced rent
for the nonprofits offering those services.
- Providing quality early childhood education for children ages
6 months - 5 years old through our certified child care center.
- Acting as a catalyst, convener and partner in the community
to address the needs of families in Josephine County.
Josephine County is a community with:
- Strong, nurturing families
- Healthy, thriving children
- Educational progress and success
- Caring communities and systems
Coalition for Kids is recognized as a leader in serving and supporting children and families in Josephine County